Placing an Order
Browse the Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy Online Product page to make your purchase. When you have selected at the item you wish to order, enter the quantity you desire and click on “Add to cart“.
When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the “Checkout” link underneath your order.
You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see below information on Payment Options available to you.
Once you have successfully made your payment, and we have received the confirmation of the same, we will ship your order to you shortly. Please see below for information on our Shipping Policy at Delivery & Returns Policy.
Product prices listed are current, however these are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees.
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of shipping.
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
Our products are liable for VAT in India.
All transactions at Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 256-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell your browser is in secure mode in the “HTTPS://WWW.SAMRAKSHA.IN” by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card in the signature area.
Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy is set up to take immediate orders online through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, and MasterCard Network
- Visa Debit cardsPlease note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15 digit card number and 4 digit code.The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy Pvt. Ltd.
- Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking.
- From select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
- The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Samraksha Ayurveda Pharmacy Pvt. Ltd.